Submit a Work Request
If this is an emergency, dial 911
Please click on the link below to submit a public services request with the Township.
If this is your first time using Mobile 311 to place a work request click on link to “create account”.
- If you accept the disclaimer, click on “Accept Disclaimer” to advance.
- If you need assistance with the program, click the three bars in the upper left hand corner. Otherwise;
- Enter the address in the upper right corner or click the map in the general area of the requested work order (the more specific the better).
- Click on the button “Create Work Request“
- A drop down menu titled “Select Issue” will appear, select the issue you would like to report and provide a short description of the problem.
- Lastly, click “Send Now” and the report will be sent to the Public Services Department.
Please note that if you login or create a new account and provide a valid email address, you will be emailed a link to allow you to track the progress of the reported work request.
To report issues that are on State or County roads or Streetlights.
To report a street light out
If you would like to report a pothole that needs filling on a county road you can call the Cape May County Public Works Department at 609-465-1035 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Or you can report the pothole via our website, citizen request tracker. You will need to login and create an account or