Ordinance No. 001-2015
– An Ordinance authorizing sale of lands, to wit Block 417, Lots 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Ordinance No. 002-2015
- An Ordinance authorizing sale of lands, to wit Block 424, Lots 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, and 60.
Ordinance No. 004-2015
- Adopting Revised General Ordinance Chapter XVII (Construction of Bulkheads) of the Code of Upper Township and Amending Revised General Ordinance Chapters XIX (Land Subdivision, Site Plan and Land Use Administration) and XX (Zoning) of the Code of Upper Township.
Ordinance No. 005-2015
- Township of Upper Calendar Year 2015 Ordinance to exceed the Municipal Budget
Appropriation Limits and to establish a CAP Bank (N.J.S.A. 40A: 4-45.14). Ordinance No. 006-2015
- Revising Job Classifications and Titles and amending Chapter V, entitled
“Personnel”, of the Code of Upper Township. Ordinance No. 007-2015
- Amending Ordinance No. 017-2014 known as the Salary Ordinance for the Calendar Year 2015.
Ordinance No. 008-2015
– Amending Ordinance No. 017-2014 known as the Salary Ordinance for the calendar year 2015.
Ordinance No. 009-2015
– An Ordinance amending Ordinance No. 017-2014 known as the Salary Ordinance for the calendar year 2015.
Ordinance No. 012-2015
- Amending Multipurpose Bond Ordinance numbered 005-2013, as amended by Ordinance #015-2013 and Ordinance #004-2014 of the Township of Upper, in the County of Cape May, New Jersey, finally adopted April 8, 2013, as amended December 16, 2013 and April 14, 2014, respectively, in order to move a portion of the aggregate appropriation and a portion of the aggregate authorization from Section 3(A) to Section 3(B) and Section 3(E), to amend the description of the projects in Section 3(A), Section 3(B), Section 3(D) and Section 3(E) and to amend the average useful life.
Ordinance No. 013-2015
- Regulating the statutory authority of Verizon New Jersey Inc., its successors and assigns to use the various public streets, roads, avenues, highways and other public ways in the Township of Upper, Cape May County, New Jersey, for its local and through lines and other communications facilities prescribing the conditions thereof.