Submit a Work Request

If this is an emergency, dial 911

Please click on the link below to submit a public services request with the Township.

Upper Township Public Works, Work Request


If this is your first time using Mobile 311 to place a work request click on link to “create account”.

  • If you accept the disclaimer, click on “Accept Disclaimer” to advance.
  • If you need assistance with the program, click the three bars in the upper left hand corner. Otherwise;
  • Enter the address in the upper right corner or click the map in the general area of the requested work order (the more specific the better).
  •  Click on the button “Create Work Request
  • A drop down menu titled “Select Issue” will appear, select the issue you would like to report and provide a short description of the problem.
  • Lastly, click “Send Now” and the report will be sent to the Public Services Department.

Please note that if you login or create a new account and provide a valid email address, you will be emailed a link to allow you to track the progress of the reported work request.