Skip to content
Guidelines For Public Comment
- Public Comment will only be taken at the appropriate time during the hearing.
- No member of the Public shall be heard until recognized by the Chairperson, having stated their name and address or the records and been sworn in by the Solicitor.
- Public Comment may be limited to five minutes at the discretion of the Chairperson to ensure adequate time for all speakers and the application to be completed.
- Petition, letters and emails will not be accepted.
- The Public may cross-examine the applicant and witness, however the Public is also subject to cross-examination.
- Repetitive or irrelevant questions or comments are not permitted.